I am in my Blog today, poking around a little bit. There is a lot of my 'history' here on this Blog. Even though the last post was back in 2009. So much has happened! It makes me sad that all the goings on, are not here documented. My life now is quite a bit different then it was in 2009 & prior. Some aspects of it make me happy, others have been quite a struggle.

At the beginning of 2012, I felt a Huge desire to start blogging again. I won't go into all the reasons i stopped, but i want to start again. One reason is, my gift to my husband this last Christmas was a book i had created of all of our Wedding photos from our wedding in August 2010. I also made him a compilation of photos we had taken throughout the year of 2011 and i loved how they turned out. It would have been so much easier to put together... had i been Blogging. :/ So in January i had every good intention to start again, and building on my family history, but life got in the way.
I am now at a spot in my life, where so many things are different compared to just a few short years ago. I am not who i want to be, and want to improve on Me. I have allowed a lot of things important to me, slip by the way side just to keep peace in my home with my new Husband. I am ready to pick up those broken pieces and find JOY again in the things that i enJOY, with hopes that he will somehow find JOY in them too, and maybe learn a thing or two along the way.
As a Young Woman, i received an accomplishment called Personal Progress. (you can learn more about it Here) Now as a Mother, I have two daughters that are working on the same program, striving for the same accomplishment i received so many years ago. I have decided that, at this point in my life, this is something that i should be doing with my girls, so i have started the program over again a-new. One of the main goals of the program is to keep a journal, and what a better way to do that than to Blog about my family!

So there you are. Two fantastic reasons i have, to start to Blog again... and hope that i can still keep peace in my home. Ü Wish me luck.

xoxo
Jodi

p.s. Bonus! I didn't have a smart phone or iPad back in 2009! I can now blog from them! how awesome is that!? lol

Comments

Jen and Kent said…
I LOVE it! I think you have motivated me to update my blog Ü
Jodi June said…
Jen! Do iT! I can't WAIT to see what you update! Love you!
yeahhhhhhhhh
You are blogging again and (fingers crossed) will be making more dollies soon ;) xoxoxoxoxxo
I fully understand the struggles of being ME/keeping peace.....you can do this Sugar

Popular Posts