My Stairway to a piece of Heaven...

Comments

Nan Campbell said…
Oh my Gosh!!! It looks fantastic! I am so excited for you. For some reason, I thought the stairs were going straight up...but I love how they turn. Actually, it does look bigger with the boards up, which surprises me. So,do the contractors keep the place so cleaned up? If so...how nice is that?!! I have never seen a place being worked on look so well kept! It is all so exciting. Can't wait to see it 2.5 weeks! Tell Aaron to have my guest room and bathroom finished by then!!
Carrie said…
It all looks so amazing, Jod. Cant wait to see it in June
auntieC said…
I LOVE IT ALL!!! I agree with Nan, tell Aaron to have MY guest room and bathroom finished by 5/13 : )

Can't wait to see you and all of my family there !
Jen and Kent said…
It looks AMAZING!!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait...

Popular Posts